For the next couple months, Alex is looking to do some PRIVATE HOUSE CONCERTS for you WHEREVER YOU ARE! If this sounds like something that you would like to host- sign up at the link below. We would obviously like there to be as many people there as possible. Invite your friends, family, neighbors, other fangelos that you know.
What is an Alex Angelo House Concert?
It’s an invitation-only concert in someone’s home, presented by a host who does not profit from the event.
Most house concerts are:
• held indoors and on weekends
• attended by 30-50+ people (or more if your venue can support it)
• paid for by a $20 donation per guest (all goes to the performer)
• known to include light snacks, beverages or a pot-luck dinner provided by the host. (Could be pizza, wings, beverages)
• attended by the host’s friends, neighbors, classmates, and other fangelos
• performed with a very small sound system that we will bring
• very intimate — the audiences sit close and are attentive
Who should fill this form out below?
- Please make sure your parent or guardian fills out this form.
Ok, I signed up and filled out the form! Now what!?
- Thank you! You completed the first step in having an ALEX ANGELO PRIVATE HOUSE CONCERT. Just signing up below doesn't mean that we will be able to accomodate your event. We will be looking into ALL opportunities, but will likely not be able to do all of them. If this looks possible, we will be contacting you for MORE info!
How much does it cost to host a house concert?
There is no cost to the host to have a house concert. The people that attend the house concert need to pay $20 each in order to attend your house concert.
What about parents? Do they need to pay?
This should be just like a regular concert, and in order for these to happen- you must have at least 30 paid people coming to your show. If someone is coming to the show, then they should all be treated the same as attendees to the show. Remember, all of the funds raised at these house concerts go directly to Alex and supporting his dreams. So these are a huge help to keep this going for Alex. We hope that everyone that attends will support Alex.
Where will we go? How far?
- We live in Cincinnati, Ohio. We would like to do these Alex Angelo House Concerts in places that we can drive to in 3 hours or less. We are independent, and can't afford high travel costs. However, if you would like to host a Alex Angelo House Concert somewhere that would require a flight- just email us. You would need to cover travel costs for us. We are all about it actually! We just need to get our costs covered. (air travel for 4 people, hotel, rental car) email us and let us know- we can try to work out. firstname.lastname@example.org
How many people do we need to have at these events?
We need at least 30 people at each of these house concerts. If there are not at least 30 tickets sold 7 days prior to the event, the event will be cancelled.
How will you pick the hosts?
We will be reviewing all of the submissions and take everything into consideration including how much space you have, and how many people you think you can bring to your event. We will ask that you send pics of the space too. IF we don't pick you as a host- hopefully, you are friends with the fangelo that we pick! We would love for as many fangelos to be a part of these as possible.
How many House Concerts will you do?
Not sure! We will figure this out together. We also think we can do several in one day. For example- We might take a trip to Cleveland, do one at 1pm - and then another one at 7pm in the same day. It will be based on how much interest there is for this idea, and Alex's schedule.
If we are chosen to be a HOST- how do we sell tickets?
We will work with you, and provide you with your OWN link that you can provide to people to sell tickets online. It's your decision how you want to share the link. You can send it privately to people, or post it publicly. These people are coming to YOUR event. We will be able to track your progress and see how many people sign up to attend your private event. If 30 tickets are not sold one week prior to your event- then the event will be cancelled. If you would like, we can also put the event on Alex's website and promote via social media if you are making it open to anyone to attend.
How long will these House Concerts last?
Alex will perform all of his newest songs for you and your guests, then hang out and take as many pictures as you want! This is a PERFECT "HANG" experience, and him singing songs from the new EP for you and everyone else. The whole event will probably be 90 minutes to 2 hours long.
Will Alex DJ too?
Not at these house concerts.
Will Alex sell merch at the event?